C.A.R.R. BASE PACK WITH LARGE MEDICAL BAG
CURRENTLY ALL C.A.R.R. PACKS AND ACCESSORIES ARE OUT OF STOCK DUE TO HIGH DEMAND. WE WILL ANNOUNCE ON THE HOME PAGE WHEN THEY ARE AVAILABLE AGAIN. THE GEN II RED AND BLUE ARE ON SALE AND AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME.
- WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE HIP BELT WITH THIS PACK FOR THE BEST POSSIBLE USE AND COMFORT.
- The Concealed Armor Rapid Response Pack (CARR) is designed for the first responder in any critical type incident such as active shooter response.
- The CARR pack is low visibility, self-contained and when deployed transforms into a ballistic plate carrier, magazine storage, molle system to house additional equipment and a rear deployable medical bag large enough to carry numerous medical supplies.
- CARR Pack is designed to fit 10”x 12” stand alone armored plates both front and back (Armor Plates are NOT Included, see our Body Armor section to complete your rig). The pack can be easily configured to meet the needs of fire, EMS, to provide protection and supplies for mass casualties’ type incidents.
- Due to the low visibility design and additional colors, the pack can be worn by personnel in a clandestine environment lowering the awareness level of plain clothes officers and UC personnel.
- The C.A.R.R. Pack is made from genuine Cordura fabric, ITW (or) Duraflex buckles, bonded nylon thread, and bar tacked in all stress areas.
- The closed pack measures 12″ Wide X 16″ Tall X 6″ Deep
- 500D Cordura & mil-spec webbing
- 3D Spacer mesh improves comfort and airflow
- Accepts 10″ x 12″ Soft and Hard armor available in our Body Armor section
- 100% water repellent
- 3D mesh inner lining
- “Pre-Tensioned” webbing for easier gear attachment, with increased real-estate
- Front side vertical webbing for chest rig adaptation