RIG 700 ARMORED HYDRATION PACK
We’ve teamed up with Geigerig to offer their legendary quality with our innovate armor. The Rig 700 brings together the Aegis armor insert with a 700 Cubic Inch Pack with pressurized water system. It comes loaded with a 70 oz (2 Liter) Geigerrig hydration engine, but can host a 100 oz (3 Liter) hydration engine. Molle attachments and an insulated tube add value with durable 500D cordura construction. The Rig 700 has two large stowage compartments, back ventilation, compression straps and a box-stitch reinforced pack handle. There are additional interior utility organizer and mesh pockets. Carry it. Molle to it. (Length – 20 Inches. Width – 11 Inches.)
Don’t forget to buy a filter. This reservoir is filter-ready. Also, you may want to consider buying a bulb holder if you are retrofitting to another pack — not required, but nice to have.
- Reservoir: 70 Oz.. Quick-release valves for drinking tube and pressurization tube for easy refill and reservoir removal. Slide top for easy refill, cleaning and drying. Reversible reservoir that is dishwasher safe (top shelf). Spray to cool, clean and share. Filter ready.
- Capacity: 700 Cubic Inches of Pack Capacity with two large stowage compartments, additional interior utility organizer and mesh pockets.
- Fabric: 500D Cordura®
- Weight: 2.05 lbs
- Length: 20″
- Width: 11″
- Molle: Front
- Pack Straps: Terraced overlay pack straps.
- Back Ventilation: High Density Mesh and Padding with Ventilation.
- Waist Strap: Removable Waist Strap
- Pack Handle: Box Stitched and Reinforced
- Compression Straps: Two front compression straps
- Drink Tube: Insulated
- Zippers: Top zipper for accessing hydration engine and long main compartment zipper for easy access and loading.
Available in these patterns:
BLACK, MULTICAM, COYOTE TAN