SONS LOW VISIBILITY DEPLOYENT IFAK (LVD)
The Low Visibility Trauma Kit (LVD) features low profile packaging designed to easily fit in a cargo pocket or in a small pouch on the lower back. The LVD can be carried in addition to the DTK/DTK2, allowing the Operator enough gear for Self-Aid and to provide Buddy-Aid. The contents follow all Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) Guidelines and are packed for priority of care, sealed within heavy-duty medical grade vinyl that provides weatherproof protection of critical medical supplies. Radio Frequency (RF) welded seams provide superior loss protection of valuable equipment. Made in the USA | Patent No. 8,925,115
- Battle Tested Durability – Heavy-duty Medical grade vinyl keeps gear protected during long deployments. Outperforms the competition by a ratio of 3 to 1.
- Pressure Sealing & Precision RF Welding creates waterproof protection for valuable medical supplies.
- Designed for quick deployment, the contents are packed around injury patterns in order of priority for care.
- TCCC Compliant
- Size: 6 x 9 x .75 | Wt: 8.7 oz
- Combat Gauze x 1
- SWAT-T Tourniquet x 1
- 4″ Z-Fold Gauze Bandage x 1
- Medical Tape x 1
- Occlusive Dressing x 1
- Nitrile Gloves x 1